1. Insert the Resource CD into your CD-ROM drive, and the Figure will appear.
To continue, select the TL-WN951N.
There will be a menu including:
Install Driver & Utility, Install QSS and User Guide.
2. Click Install Driver & Utility to load the following screen.
3. Soon, Figure will display after a moment. Click Next to continue.
4. After that, you should choose a Setup type.
It is recommended that you select Install Client Utilities and Driver.
Select Install Driver Only to install driver only. Click Next to continue.
5. Click Browse to change the destination location for the software, then click Next in the screen below
6. After that, select the program folder, you should create a new folder name or select one from the Existing Folders list.
It is recommended that you keep the default setting.
Click Next to continue the installation.
7. Choose configuration tool, if you are not sure, please leave it default.
Then click Next to continue.
8. Wait a while for the setup as shown in Figure
1) For Windows XP, the Setup Wizard will notify you of how to proceed with the installation during these steps .
Our drivers have been tested thoroughly, and are able to work with the operating system.
Click Continue Anyway to continue the Installation.
2) In Windows 2000, the warning screen is shown below, and please select Yes to continue installation.
9. After all the steps above, you will see the screen below, click Finish to complete the installation.
Please indicate the source reference, the original address: