The adapter’s Setup Wizard will guide you through the installation procedures for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
The procedures in different systems are quite similar, therefore here takes the procedures in Windows 7 for example.
1. Insert the Resource CD into your CD-ROM drive, and the window below will appear.
Select model TL-WN822N. There will be a menu including: Install Driver&Utility and User Guide.
Click Install Driver&Utility to begin.
2. The InstallShield Wizard window will appear. Click Next to continue.
3. Choose a setup type. It is recommended to select Install TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility and Driver.
Selecting Install Driver Only will only install driver. Click Next to continue.
4. Click Change to specify the destination location for the software or you can leave it default.
Click Next in the screen below to continue.
5. Click Install to continue the setup.
6. The utility and drivers will install. This may take 1~2 minutes.
7. After all the steps above, you will see the screen below. Click Finish to complete the setup.
8. After installation, the utility configuration page will automatically pop up as shown in the
following figure and the icon will appear on your desktop. To connect to a network,
Please indicate the source reference, the original address: