1) Enter the PIN from your AP device.
2) Enter a PIN into your AP device.
Following are detailed configuration procedures of each way.
a. Enter the PIN from your AP device
1. Open TWCU and click QSS tab. Select Enter the PIN of my access point or wireless router .
In the empty field beside PIN, enter the PIN labeled on the bottom of the router (here takes 13492564 for example).
If you have generated a new PIN code for your router, please enter the new one instead. Click Connect to continue.
3. When Figure appears, you have successfully connected to the network.
b. Enter a PIN into your AP device
This method is available only in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
1. Open TWCU and click QSS tab. Select Enter the PIN of this device into my access point or wireless router.
In the field beside PIN, you will see the PIN value of the adapter which is randomly generated. Click Connect to continue.
2. Open your router’s Web-based Utility and click QSS link on the left of the main menu.
Then click “Add device” and the following figure will appear.
Enter the PIN value of the adapter in the empty field beside PIN and then click Connect.
3. When Connect successfully appears on the screen, the QSS configuration is complete.
Or you can view the adapter’s utility page to see whether the connection has been successful as shown in Figure .
Please indicate the source reference, the original address: