1. Product Overview
The TP-LINK TL-WN620G Wireless USB Adapter gives you the flexibility to install your PC or notebook PC in the most convenient location available, without the cost of running network cables.
The adapter’s auto-sensing capability allows high packet transfer of up to 108Mbps for maximum throughput, or dynamic range shifting to lower speeds due to distance or operating limitations in an environment with a lot of electromagnetic interference.
It can also interoperate with all 11Mbps wireless (802.11b) products.
Your wireless communications are protected by up to 152-bit WEP and WPA encryption for high security.
It adopts 2x to 3x eXtended RangeTM WLAN transmission technology so that transmission distance is 2-3 times of traditional 11g/b solutions, up to 855.36m tested in China. Transmission range is extended to 4-9 times.
It adopts 108M Super GTM WLAN Transmission Technology, which offers the highest throughput performance available on the market today, link rates of up to 108Mbps.
In dynamic 108M mode, the device can attach 802.11b, 802.11g and 108Mbps Super GTM devices at the same time in an integrated environment.
2. Main Features
- Complies with IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b standards
- Adopts 108M Super GTM and 2x to 3x eXtended RangeTM wireless LAN transmission technologies
- Supports WPA/WPA2 data security, IEEE802.1x authentication, TKIP/AES encryption, 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption
- Supports 108/54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps or 11/5.5/3/2/1Mbps wireless LAN data transfer rates
- Provides USB interface
- Supports Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports roaming between access points when configured in Infrastructure mode
- Ease to configure and provides monitoring information
- Supports Windows 98Se, ME, 2000, XP and Vista
- Internal Antenna
Please indicate the source reference, the original address: